10 things you have to know about Rishi Sonak.
1.Rishi Sonak was born on 12 May 1980 in Southampton, Hampshire, to African-born Hindu Punjabi parents of Yashvir and Usha Sunak.
2. Sonak's grandfather were both born in Punjab province, British India, and emigrated to East Africa.
3. Rishi Sonak has three siblings, Rishi is the eldest of three, his brother Sanjay is a psychologist and
4. His sister, Raakhi Williams, works in New York as chief of strategy & planning at United Nations global fund for education in emergencies.
Image source Tribune India
5. Rishi was a waiter at a curry house in Southampton during his summer holidays during in school time.
6. During the school time in Romsey, and Winchester College, he was a head boy.
7. Rishi completed her gradution with first from Lincoin College, Oxford, in Philosophy, Politics and Economics in 2001.
8. He completed MBA from Stanford University in 2006, where he was a Full bright scholar.
9. He served as Chancellor of the Exchequer from 2020 to 2022 and Chief Secretary to the Treasury from 2019 to 2020 and has been Member of Parliament for Richmond since 2015.
10. Now he is a British politician who has served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom since 25 october 2022 and Leader of the Conservative Party since 24 october 2022.